Study In Sweden
Sweden as a country is known for its inventions and universities with academic excellence that help students build a great career.
Sweden has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54 /sq mi) with the population mostly concentrated to the southern half of the country. About 85% of the population live in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city. Since the early 19th century Sweden has generally been at peace and has largely avoided war.
Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world's eighth-highest per capita income. In 2013, it ranked second in the world on the Democracy Index, seventh (tied with Ireland) on the 2013 United Nations Human Development Index (third on the inequality-adjusted HDI), second on the 2013 OECD Better Life Index and third on the 2012 Legatum Prosperity Index.
In 2013, The Economist declared that the Nordic countries "are probably the best-governed in the world," with Sweden in first place. Also in 2013, The Reputation Institute declared Sweden to be the 2nd most reputable country on earth.
Most of Sweden has a temperate climate, despite its northern latitude, with four distinct seasons and mild temperatures throughout the year. The country can be divided into three types of climate; the southernmost part has an oceanic climate, the central part has a humid continental climate and the northernmost part has a subarctic climate. However, Sweden is much warmer and drier than other places at a similar latitude, and even somewhat farther south, mainly because of the Gulf Stream.
- Capital : Stockholm
- Population : 9.517 million
- GDP: $525.7 billion
- Official language : Swedish
- Currency : Swedish krona (SEK)
- Number of Universities: 51
THE SWEDISH EDUCATION SYSTEM
- There are over 50 institutions offering higher education in Sweden.
- Degrees are generally offered at three levels: bachelors, masters and doctoral.
- Greater autonomy is given to Institutions to structure courses and programs according to their own needs, using a credit system, allowing students to have say in their learning and education.
- Masters programs are offered in close collaborate with local industry and institutions are obliged to interact with the local community while specializing in specific subject areas.
Why Study in Sweden :
As the Sweden is one of the leading country in providing quality education and facilitates students with several benefits, We at OFFSHORE OVERSEAS EDUCATION helps you in avail Sweden study opportunities at every step. Study in Sweden is no more difficult with the help of our professionals.
Here are some reasons to understand why study in Sweden beneficial for you.
- With or without IELTS
- Spouse and dependent can join
- One of the strongest economies in the world
- Excellent International study environment with all programs taught in English
- Beautiful cities, efficient public transportation, peaceful country , with minimum pollution
- Students Got Multiple Schengen Residence Permit
- Only 1 day Old Bank Statement required
COST OF STUDY
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Exemption is given for engineering students or MOI letter require)
- The tuition fees usually range between SEK 70,000 and 170,000 per academic year (around EUR 7,000-17,000). The exact amount will depend on your program, degree level and the university.
WORK PERMIT AND STAY BACK
- SEK 8,064 per month(Swedish Krona per month)*
- Unlimited work rights for students while studying(Dependents can join)
- 6 months stay back
Admission Documents Check List
- Passport Copy (First & Last Page)
- Passport size Photographs
- Leaving Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Diploma’s Mark sheets & Completion Certificate (Transcript, if required)/li>
- Bachelor Degree’s Mark sheet (Transcript, if required)
- Bachelor Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Master Degree’s Mark sheet (Transcript, if required)
- Master Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL Score Sheet
- Letter of Recommendation (Academic & Professional)
- Work Experience letter (if any)
- Updated CV
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)